Art has the power to make people feel many different emotions. This necklace is a celebration of the artistry, creativity and innovation that has been spread throughout the community. Sometimes it can be scary to put your art out there for the world to see, but always remember that it has the power to make someone smile.
14k gold and rose gold dipped 925 sterling silver. Silver: 925 sterling silver dipped in hypoallergenic Rhodium. All jewelry is hypoallergenic material, nickel free and lead free.
- Each chain length is adjustable with 16" and an 18" settings.
- Includes a suede microfiber cleaning cloth
A Grade: Excellent condition
B Grade: Offered at a discounted price. Chain in excellent condition, may have surface scratches or imperfections on the surface of the necklace.
DETAILED CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Do not expose to water. Over time of wearing, the dipped coloring will fade and become more of a silver color
CLEANING: Polishing Sterling Silver is typically the best way to clean your Sterling Silver jewelry. Be sure to do the following:
- Use a non-abrasive cloth (included)
- Use light strokes
- Frequently rotate to a new section of the cloth.
- Use a stroke pattern. Do not rub in a circular pattern, follow the grain of the silver.
- Store individual pieces separately.
- Store each piece in an airtight bag.
- Place in an area with low humidity.